#1
Google Sites is a good forum for me to be able to keep groups of students or parents informed. As long as I can get them to check it relatively consistently! I can see myself using it for my soccer team and parents, and also as a way to provide links and resources to my students with regards to the future planning process.
Google Sites is a good forum for me to be able to keep groups of students or parents informed. As long as I can get them to check it relatively consistently! I can see myself using it for my soccer team and parents, and also as a way to provide links and resources to my students with regards to the future planning process.
I like Google Classroom as a venue to gather information from parents and students. I’ve posted Forms as surveys and can also have students upload Docs for collaboration.
I think Blogger is a good place to “have a conversation” with students. Many times a chat can answer a question a group of people have and it’s a great way to share information and opinions.
Google Groups can be a good source of information from experts.
Overall, I am mostly likely to use Sites, Classroom and Blogger. I have trained some of my colleagues on Classroom, and can see myself doing trainings on Sites and Blogger because they can be helpful in our roles as school counselors.
Comments
Post a Comment